Joe Anderson, CFP® and “Big Al” Clopine, CPA share retirement planning strategies by explaining how to generate a retirement income, which retirement accounts you should tap into first and where you should pull your money when markets are volatile.
Learn the impact market downturns can have on your retirement account and find out how to create a safe distribution plan during retirement. Later in the show, Joe and Al answer whether the 10% early withdrawal penalty applies to Roth conversions and further discuss Roth IRA strategies and how to reduce taxes in retirement.
Air Date: 10-23-14
If you live in southern California and would like to schedule a free assessment with one of our CFP® professionals, click here: https://purefinancial.com/lp/free-ass…
Make sure to subscribe to our channel for more helpful tips and stay tuned for the next episode of “Your Money, Your Wealth.”
Channels & show times: yourmoneyyourwealth.com
• Investment Advisory and Financial Planning Services are offered through Pure Financial Advisors, Inc. A Registered Investment Advisor.
• Pure Financial Advisors Inc. does not offer tax or legal advice. Consult with their tax advisor or attorney regarding specific situations.
• Opinions expressed are subject to change without notice and are not intended as investment advice or to predict future performance.
• Investing involves risk including the potential loss of principal. No investment strategy can guarantee a profit or protect against loss in periods of declining values.
• All information is believed to be from reliable sources; however, we make no representation as to its completeness or accuracy.
• Intended for educational purposes only and are not intended as individualized advice or a guarantee that you will achieve a desired result. Before implementing any strategies discussed you should consult your tax and financial advisors.