Joe & Al show you how much you should saving for retirement according to your age and salary.
0:11 “Let’s take a look at if you’re in your 20’s, 30’s, 40’s or 50’s – what is the game plan here?”
0:22 “Let’s say you’re 30 years old. You want to have at least one times your salary saved. So if you’re making $50,000 a year, you want to make sure you have fifty grand in the bank.”
0:30 “Let’s jump up to 45 [years old]. You want to have four times your annual income saved. Once you get into your sixties, that’s eight times [your salary]; that’s a huge number.”
0:43 “Procrastination is one of the key components of why people are not necessarily successful.”
1:05 “A lot of the time it’s just simple arithmetic. How much money do I need to maintain the lifestyle that I want long-term?”
2:00 “That does shows why you want to start as early as possible when you’re saving.”
If you would like to schedule a free assessment with one of our CFP® professionals, click here: https://purefinancial.com/lp/free-assessment/
Make sure to subscribe to our channel for more helpful tips and stay tuned for the next episode of “Your Money, Your Wealth.”
Channels & show times: yourmoneyyourwealth.com
• Investment Advisory and Financial Planning Services are offered through Pure Financial Advisors, Inc. A Registered Investment Advisor.
• Pure Financial Advisors Inc. does not offer tax or legal advice. Consult with their tax advisor or attorney regarding specific situations.
• Opinions expressed are subject to change without notice and are not intended as investment advice or to predict future performance.
• Investing involves risk including the potential loss of principal. No investment strategy can guarantee a profit or protect against loss in periods of declining values.
• All information is believed to be from reliable sources; however, we make no representation as to its completeness or accuracy.
• Intended for educational purposes only and are not intended as individualized advice or a guarantee that you will achieve a desired result. Before implementing any strategies discussed you should consult your tax and financial advisors.